Jun 3, 2013

Cupcake ATM Open For Business


Okay, so there's not a literal cupcake ATM here at my house! But there is somewhere in the world and that makes me really happy. There is an assembly line of strawberry, chocolate and vanilla cupcakes going in and out of the oven today. I'm baking them for the people at my husbands work to thank them for all of the food and well wishes. Also for the surgical team that took my lap band out of me last wednesday! Partially because I am a show off and partially because I just freakin love baking. The house is a huge mess. I can't find anything but there will be cupcakes and sweetness anyways. I seriously have my work cut out for me (plus a baby) but whatevs. Life will come together as it always does!


I make the cupcake batter and add pudding mix to keep em soft and mushy. I didn't have a pastry bag and tip because I kinda lost them in the move so I put all of the frosting in a freezer bag and cut a small hole in the corner. It worked and make them pretty, pretty! Gotta build up my 



0 comments:

Post a Comment